Terms & Conditions
I understand that any insurance terms and definitions are meant for general informational purposes and not meant as specific advice or recommendations. For detailed information, it is my responsibility to contact "Oak Tree Insurance, Inc.”
I understand that no coverage will be assumed bound or covered until I have received written or verbal confirmation from "Oak Tree Insurance, Inc.".
I understand that "Oak Tree Insurance, Inc.” will receive documentation of all service requests, requests for information or declination for additional information which may become part of my customer file.
I understand that "Oak Tree Insurance, Inc." will process service requests based on information provided through this site, and that I will receive confirmation of all changes to my coverage. I authorize all such changes, and assume the responsibility of notifying "Oak Tree Insurance, Inc." in the event of errors or misunderstandings.
- Privacy of client information and all privacy language.
- "Oak Tree Insurance, Inc." will handle service requests in good faith based on registration information. All service requests will be confirmed to the client and they must contact "Oak Tree Insurance, Inc." in case of error.
- Client is responsible for updating email address and other information in the event of change.
- Insurance terms, descriptions of coverage and other insurance information is not meant to be complete, and the client should either contact "Oak Tree Insurance, Inc." or read their policy for complete information.
- All insurance and non-insurance information is for general purposes and may not be up-to-date or complete. "Oak Tree Insurance, Inc." is not responsible for information in sites linked.
- No changes will be considered to be bound until the client has received confirmation from "Oak Tree Insurance, Inc".
Our Privacy Policies and Practices
We do not sell client information for any reason whatsoever.
We may collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
information we receive from you on application or other forms;
information about your transactions with us; and
information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
We will not disclose non-public personal information about you to others unless the disclosure is necessary to conduct our business and is permitted by law.
We recognize that SPAM is an ever-growing problem. We protect your email address as is it were our own. We do not share email addresses with anyone. All email addresses are stored on secure servers with multiple layers of protection. By sharing your email with us, you consent to periodic newsletters and communications from "Oak Tree Insurance, Inc." You can always opt out of these communications by sending an email to email@example.com.
We thank you for the confidence you have placed in us and are committed to protecting your privacy and confidentiality.